3 fuel gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 fuel gauges

I have three fuel tanks with one command link fuel gauge. I can only read two tanks with the port and stbd wired to a switch. I don't like the current setup and even with the yamaha gateway hooked up to an NSS, that will only display the same two tanks as the yamaha gauge.

What are my options here? I don't really want to get 3 nmea 2000 senders, they are expensive and I lose the readings on the yamaha gauge. Can I add another fuel cl gauge? Can I hook up a command link plus to display only the three tanks and nothing else? If this did work, would the info still be sent to the NSS? I have 3 2008 250s 3.3.

Easy thing to do is to put a toggle switch in dash and connnect two tank sender leads to it and then to gauge, the gauge will read the tank switch is switched to.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

It is already hooked up to do that. I don't like switching, but I would live with it if all three tank levels could show on the NSS at the same time. But currently, the NSS will only show the two that are shown on the cl.

Comment

No 2 tanks is the limit on Command link, The Command Link Plus Display gauge will show 3 if your engines are Command Link Plus compatable. Other option would be to install a single analog fuel gauge for one tank.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X