Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equivalence US / Europe

hello,

i have a yamaha outboard 2 strokes of the year 1990 which references are 115 CETO 6E5 365351 D. It has been bought in France. On the different US websites, i don't know which model i must choose (115ETLD, 115ETLD-JD, 115ETXD or 115ETXDA) to order some parts.
    Could you help me to find the good one.

thanks in advance,
    regards
    Attached Files

We don't have any way of telling what models are same, but probably a 115ETLD, 115hp 20 inch shaft oil injected model. If yours is a 25 inch shaft then use 115ETXD
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Issues with parts

Hi Boats.net,

Have you had many issues with parts not matching up? Is it fair to assume that if the part number is identical then the part will be right? Also do you know if the parts manuals issues are for the world wide models? I.e. indicating they are the same engine with a different id plate?

Thanks,

Comment

If part number is same then it will be same part, we do see non US models that have different part numbers and we can't get those parts. We don't have any access to manuals, catalogs or any information on models other than US models but I'm sure parts catalog are different for each model.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X