Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha C25 (single carb) need help rebuilding carb

Hey guys

I just received in the parts kit to rebuild my carb on this 1995 C25. The problem is that I thought the kit was supposed to come with the instructions but it did not. So I am lost on the rebuild process. Also, I have heard this carb is a PIA to take off so I was hoping to find instructions on the removal of the carb as well.

Could someone please help me out with this?

Yamaha C25 Carb Re-biluding help

Hi, Your best bet is to order a Yamaha Service Manual for your motor. These are available for download online, I bought one for only $9.95 and it was darn well worth it. Just type Yamaha Outboard Service Manuals in the search area and you'll be directed to several sites where you can purchase Yamaha Service Manuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Doneaster View Post
      Hi, Your best bet is to order a Yamaha Service Manual for your motor. These are available for download online, I bought one for only $9.95 and it was darn well worth it. Just type Yamaha Outboard Service Manuals in the search area and you'll be directed to several sites where you can purchase Yamaha Service Manuals.
      A lot of those download sites looked like scams to me. Where did you purchase yours from?

Thanks

Comment

the C25 single carb is about the easiest carb to rebuild ever built by about any manufacturer.
        30 min or so and its done.

Comment

Working...
        X