2003 yamaha carb kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 yamaha carb kit?

I let my boat sit for waaaaay too long and forgot to run fuel treatment , long story short, in the past I've pulled the carbs off, disassembled, cleaned with carb cleaner, and reassembled-no big deal. This time was different, when I took the bowls off I couldnt believe how much of that brown corrosion crap was in there! I even had to use pliers to get the needles out . I cleaned as normal, reassembled, motor runs now but not as it should, I want to do an actual rebuild of the carbs with new needles, floats etc... All I can find for carb kits online are for 1990-1991 The motor is a 2003 2 stroke, Ive owned it from new. Does anyone know where online I can find the overhaul kit for an 03' or will I have to go to the dealer? Just seems strange 1990-1991 is the only kits I can find.

You didn't say what the model number is or even what hp it is. Open parts catalog for your model and click on REPAIR KIT tab and it will list carb kit part number.
    2003 Yamaha Outboard Parts
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I dont know how I forgot to put that in there! Its a 115hp, Im not sure of exact model #, Its oil injected, ptt. Im not by the boat now, but if memory serves correct its something like TLRB, I'll double check when I get home today. Thanks

Comment

Need two 6E5-W0093-09-00 Carb Repair Kit
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X