Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carb questions

Hi my name is Greg,

I have a 2007 TLR50, and i have recently found idling issues and hard starts. I'm pretty good with engines and such, so i took the carbs out and cleaned them. When i reinstalled them i broke the little bar that keeps the carb throttles in sync. I can't seem to find that part anywhere on any diagram. It's not a big deal i can call a dealer. My question is, how everybody talks about syncing the carbs. Does this have to be done on this model? I have looked in detail and see no way i could possibly adjust them. One other question, the red emergency starting switch on the middle corroborator says open and close. Should it be in the closed position? the motor does run great now, just not sure about the sync thing.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gsmith68; 06-17-2012, 10:30 AM.

It should be in the normal position during normal operation, there are 3 positions not just 2. At least that is the way my C40TLRX is

A Yamaha service manual will help with the sync and all other procedures and specs on your motor.
    Or you can do a lot of forum searching and hope you find the info on your motor

Comment

Working...
    X