2007 yamaha 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 yamaha 90

Quick question, i have a 07 yamaha 90 two stroke and have a harness not plugged in. It has a green, green/red stripe, grey, and pink wire into a 4 pin harness. Is this normal not to be hooked up to anything. Also, is there anyway to test to make sure my buzzer/alarm is in working condition.

If its an off white colored square connector then that goes to the yamaha gauges with warning indicators, engine warning system will still work with or without gauges installed.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

to test the alarm you might try pulling the kill switch off and then turn key to on, I believe that should cause the buzzer to sound

Comment

Thanks for the response, that resolves the plug issue.
        Tried the kill switch with key on and no buzzer, any other
        Ways to check?

Comment

If have the Yamaha switch panel with key switch and landyard on panel then the landyard disconnect alarm will activate when turn key to start position, when engine cranks over the alarm should come on. If switch panel does not have landyard included may not get the alarm.
          On the two stroke models can ground the pink wire of temp sensor on cylinder head and turn key to on position to activate alarm.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
          X