bubbles in gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bubbles in gas

When I took some gas out of the built in tank as it filled the bucket I could see some bubbles comming from the hose. Is this ok and is it air?

does your motor run ok ??

Comment

do the bubbles disappear once in the bucket? Could be water, check the bucket, water will be at the bottom.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

water was my thoughts also, but he did not give a very good description , so who knows a for sure what he is writing about

Comment

Im sorry for the lack of info, It's not water as this was my first thaught also, the bubbles rise and dissapear and there is no seperation of gas and water at the bottom of the bucket to indicate water. I checked all the lines that I can get to , the only one I cant be sure of is the one from the tank to the filter. The motor a 115 runs but has a ruff idel, Thanks

Comment

i think your 115 has a quick disconnect, i always suggest to remove it and run straight from seperator/ball to motor filter
            fuel line is cheap, replace the complete line if possible, as it sounds like you have an airleak somewhere

Comment

Working...
            X