Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F350 and nmea2000 gateway

Hey folks,

I'm supposed to hand the keys of a brand new boat over to the owner in a few days. I'm the electronics guy, not the rigging guy, but the motor electronics are falling on my head now. Apparently we didn't get any installation manuals when we bought this 36 thousand dollar motor.

Anyways, we have a single F350, and the plan (because the customer is nuts) is to not have any gauges, digital or not. We have 4 furuno NN3D displays, and the NMEA2000 gateway that comes with the motor. We've got one command link bus hub, 2 helm stations. There's NO commandlink gauges, modules, displays etc.

My furuno system is recognizing the nmea2000 gateway, but I have no idea what connections need to be made between the motor harness and the bus bar.

I've got one 4-pin, male, white connector coming from the main harness, it's got 2 wires, a white/blue and a blue/green wire. Is this the plug that's going to have my engine data on it?

Is there any obvious stuff i'm missing out on? I've got 2 terminator resistors for the bus bar, key-on power to the the bus, I've got LED activity on my gateway..

Can anyone offer any insight?
Working...
X