Fuel pressure gauge tie in for 2006 F115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pressure gauge tie in for 2006 F115

I would like to install a fuel pressure gauge for a 2006 F115. Can I "T" into the gas line as it enters the fuel rail from the HP fuel pump? I will use oetiker type clamps to tie it in. If not, is there a fitting that can be bought so I can tie into the test port (with schrader valve)? The sensor I am looking to install has a barb fitting on it. It is teh lowrance EP-90R pressure sensor that will send the pressure reading out on a nmea 2000 network so I can display ot on my lowrance gauges.
    Last edited by herb.wilson@uno.edu; 04-18-2011, 02:29 PM.

Originally posted by herb.wilson@uno.edu View Post
    I would like to install a fuel pressure gauge for a 2006 F115. Can I "T" into the gas line as it enters the fuel rail from the HP fuel pump? I will use oetiker type clamps to tie it in. If not, is there a fitting that can be bought so I can tie into the test port (with schrader valve)? The sensor I am looking to install has a barb fitting on it. It is teh lowrance EP-90R pressure sensor that will send the pressure reading out on a nmea 2000 network so I can display ot on my lowrance gauges.
    I purchased a cheap fuel pressure gauge kit from e-bay and it had an adapter to attach to the valve on top of fuel rail..thats the way to go.

Comment

Does anyone know the thread designation (4AN ??) for the test port on the fuel rail? I would like to tie in there to install a fuel pressure gauge and I want to make sure it does not leak.

Comment

Working...
      X