• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Management Gauge

I am looking at purchasing the following:
    Speed/Fuel Management Display #6Y5-83500-40-BK
    Fuel Flow Sensor #6Y5-85752-01-00
    Harness #6Y5-83553-F1-00

I currently have a 2006 F150TXR 4 stroke on my 2009 22 ft Triumph with analog gauges. Are these the right items to purchase to replace the analog speedo. Hopefully I attached a photo of the speedo and tach.
    Also what installation instructions are needed and should I be able to do this myself? I did my own windlass and electric downriggers.
    Attached Files

Fuel Management Gauge

Hi (These part numbers should work fine for you, the speed/fuel management setup is mostly independent of the type of engine) - I just bought the same for my new to me 2006 twin 200 HPDI's (swapping out the single 250 for the twin HPDI's). I already have a fuel management gauge and the harness/one sender unit on my Grady so I only needed the combo speed/management gauge and one more sending unit. The installation is very straight forward and the cables are mostly plug and play. I have the rigging guide which explains everything very well. If I can figure out how to cut out some of the sections I can email them to you.

Andrew
    (908) 963-1997

Originally posted by russfer View Post
    I am looking at purchasing the following:
    Speed/Fuel Management Display #6Y5-83500-40-BK
    Fuel Flow Sensor #6Y5-85752-01-00
    Harness #6Y5-83553-F1-00

I currently have a 2006 F150TXR 4 stroke on my 2009 22 ft Triumph with analog gauges. Are these the right items to purchase to replace the analog speedo. Hopefully I attached a photo of the speedo and tach.
    Also what installation instructions are needed and should I be able to do this myself? I did my own windlass and electric downriggers.

Comment

Thanks! I was hoping these would work

Comment

Working...
      X