Yamaha 703 Remote Control for Outboard Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 703 Remote Control for Outboard Motors

First that all I would like to thanks everyone for the great help, I need an operation manual for the 703 control box, I bought an old boat with this box but the box was dismantled I put it together as the "logic" indicated, the motor starts and I even have gone out with it, but the lever is disconnected and sometimes is hard to start it up because it has no prime(I think) Does anyone has a manual that can be scanned? I would really appreciate any help,any picture that shows the inside would be really great.

Thanks

The operation is listed in the owners manual, go to www.yamaha-motor.com for manual.
    The older 703 boxes had choke toggle switch just below key switch, newer ones has a push key to choke but there was some boxes for the prime start models that didn't have any choke feature.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

703 Installation Guide/Wiring diagram

I can't seem to locate this on Yamaha-motor.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

No there is no installation guide on Yamaha's web site. Just thread cable ends on cables about 10mm and attach cables to control box, adjust cable ends to shift and throttle linkage on motor, plug in main harness to engine harness, Connect gauge harness yellow, red. black and green wires to same colors on 703 controls and mount 703 control to boat.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X