Additional info / dimensions on flush mount side control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional info / dimensions on flush mount side control

Thanks for your help on the 6X3 controls (http://www.yamahaoutboardparts.com/f...l-th13670.html)

The one I am most interested in is called the Premium Flush Mount Side Control, and its part number seems to be 6X0-48206-12-00. It's very similar to the diagram you provided, but does not have the integrated kill switch. If you are able to come across a diagram for the 6X0 I would very much appreciate it. In addition, if you'd care to quote a price (possibly via PM) that would be great. I'll also need a combination keyswitch and killswitch panel - I think there is one, but I have not been able to find a part number.

Finally, do you know if the "inside" part of the flush mount controls is OK to mount exposed to the weather? Mine would be just on the low sideboards of my whaler, with the "inside" part between the sideboard and the gunwale. It would be exposed to sun and at least some water.

Thanks again for your help!

Tim

Here is dimensions
    6X0diminsions.bmp
    Here is prices and part numbers Flush Mount control box, switch panel and harness
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks! and followup questions

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
      Here is dimensions
      [ATTACH]379[/ATTACH]
      Here is prices and part numbers Flush Mount control box, switch panel and harness
      Thanks very much. Two quick followups:

1) Is that setup compatible with the F70LA?
      2) Is it OK to have the side away from the handle (on the other side of the bulkhead) exposed to the weather?

Thanks again for your help.

Tim

Comment

Yes it will work with F70, it would be better not exposed to water but will work.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X