Command Link Gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link Gauges

Will putting two square Command Link Fuel gauges on the bus at the same time work or will it put the system into a tail spin?

I am getting ready to repower with a Yamaha and have bought the dual gauge (Tach & combination Speed/Fuel) rigging kit. I also found a new stand alone Fuel gauge for cheap. My gauge panel has room for three of the square gauges and I plan on finding the stand alone Speed gauge to install later replacing the Speed/Fuel gauge. Can I use both the combination Speed/Fuel and Fuel gauges at the same time until I aquire the Speed gauge?

The Square Command Link speed/fuel gauge can be set to display two fuel tanks levels. If you will be installing any analog gauges then will need install a analog interface module connected to command link hub.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Sorry about not being clear in the first request.

Single engine, one fuel tank, no analog gauges.

If I install both Command Link Speed/Fuel and Command Link Fuel gauges (along with the Tach for 3-gauges), will both the Speed/Fuel and Fuel gauges work, ie - fuel economy, fuel used, GPM, etc?

I'm not asking about the fuel tank level, as it is analog and connected directly to the fuel tank sensor, I'm only asking about the fuel data from the engine working on both gauges.

Yes, I realize this is an odd set up but it is temporary to fill a hole in the dash with a third gauge until I acquire the Speed only gauge to replace the Speed/Fuel gauge.

Thanks.

Comment

Never tried it but should work ok.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X