Parts Ordering Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Ordering Nightmare

I ordered 2 carbuerators last November for a 2000 Yamaha 100 LTRY @ $882.50 and the parts page listed the Carb's for 1 & 3. I paid with PayPal and they were delivered about a month later. My Mechanic couldn't install them until this Spring and he told me that they were for an 80hp engine. I looked last month on the web-page and they are for an 80hp. The web-page was different this year than last and it has listings for both Engines. I called BOATS.NET and told them and they said to return it and ask for for a re-issue, which I did in a letter included with the items.
    BOATS.NET charged me a re-stocking fee of $240.04 and sent me the balance,$ 642.46 back thru PayPal and PayPal charged me a Merchants FEE of $18.93 and I'm not a merchant. To get the right items, I have to send in $840.98, if i do this these CARB'S will have cost me $1099.95.
    IT'S NOT FAIR

Originally posted by Redcrown48 View Post
    I ordered 2 carbuerators last November for a 2000 Yamaha 100 LTRY @ $882.50 and the parts page listed the Carb's for 1 & 3. I paid with PayPal and they were delivered about a month later. My Mechanic couldn't install them until this Spring and he told me that they were for an 80hp engine. I looked last month on the web-page and they are for an 80hp. The web-page was different this year than last and it has listings for both Engines. I called BOATS.NET and told them and they said to return it and ask for for a re-issue, which I did in a letter included with the items.
    BOATS.NET charged me a re-stocking fee of $240.04 and sent me the balance,$ 642.46 back thru PayPal and PayPal charged me a Merchants FEE of $18.93 and I'm not a merchant. To get the right items, I have to send in $840.98, if i do this these CARB'S will have cost me $1099.95.
    IT'S NOT FAIR
    I would call boats.net and try to dispute it if the lising for the carbs is still incorrect...

Comment

Working...
    X