703 remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 703 remote control

I have 90 hp four stroke and I have been noticing that the motor has not been starting just like it is a dead battery so i replaced the battery and now i have no trim,no buzzer from e stop,no tach and no starting of the motor.The trim works if I work the button from the motor with no problem.I bought the boat in 2007 and it has been working flawless until I got the boat out a month ago please help

Check battery cable connections are clean and tight at battery and on engine, check to see if fuse on engine is blown.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Do you know were the fuse is at or a location were to look and the connection on the battery are clean brand new battery the motor is a 90 hp 4 stroke maybe late 06 or early 07

Comment

Fuse location is in owners manual, they are number 1 in this diagram Yamaha Outboard Parts 2006 and Later 4-stroke F90TLR 61P-1013277 ELECTRICAL 3 Diagram
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

checked all the fuses all good.So i tried to start the motor by hand aka rope and the tach came on and messed with the key switch and got the motor started and as soon as i shut down the motor and turned the switch back on to start the motor and no tach and no start no trim

Comment

I think the problem is with the battery connection.Check the connection properly ,your problem will be easily solved.
            [url=http://www.hidkitscheap.com/yamaha-c-60]Yamaha HID Conversion Kit[/url]

Comment

I took the battery out checked voltage 12.60 checked every fuse on the boat and did not have one bad fuse hooked the battery back up and still no power at the remote.I will be taking the boat into the shop if I can not figure it out tonight will let you know what is the problem when I find out

Comment

I found the problem it was the plug for the remote was corroded which is in the main engine compartment the plug is a 8 or 9 pin connector when i pulled the plug it was green in the inside and pulled the hot lead female pin out of the socket

Comment

Working...
                X