Help andy 250 ox66 missing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help andy 250 ox66 missing problems

I have a problem with my 2001 ox66 250. ON the top cyclinder on on the starboard bank is where my problem is I think. 75 hours ago I blew a head gasket. Got the head gasket fixed and run great for about 65 hours then I could tell it was running a little rough and was using about 5 gallons an hour more. When it was running good the motors were burning about the same amound. Pulled the spark plug and it's amost white. Just that one. The one on the other side maybe a little off color but nothing like the starboard one. The plug seems clean just white tipped. On the last trip the cap for the plug wire so I cut the wire clean and screwed it back on. SO I though I had it fixed until today. Put the boat and it ran great for about 30 minutes the the missing started again. changed plugs on the cyclinder with another one and it run fine again for a while. Then it started again. On top end one motor will run 5300 and this one will be 4800 or so. Please let me know what you think. Thanks Jimmy

White colored electrode in spark plug indicates a lean condition and could be plugged injector.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X