Service manual for 2006 50 TLR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service manual for 2006 50 TLR

Anybody got one they can send me (pdf version OK)? I'll pay a reasonable fee for it.

Thanks,

Felipe

Suggestion... I purchased a Yam factory manual for this model and was disappointed. I then bought a Clymer 1999-2002 (B786) which in my opinion is great. Lots of pictures, system descriptions clear methods and instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by dorf View Post
      Suggestion... I purchased a Yam factory manual for this model and was disappointed. I then bought a Clymer 1999-2002 (B786) which in my opinion is great. Lots of pictures, system descriptions clear methods and instructions.
      I actually looked at their site and didn't think they had a manual to cover my year motor. You're saying the '99-'02 is what I need for my '06? No changes in those years in between?

Comment

There are all sorts of places that sell manuals if you look online .

Here is a site you might try. Yamaha Service Repair Manuals, Download Service Repair Manual Instantly only $9.99 each!!

Comment

hmmm, interesting. i've only either seen places where you order the legit manual for about $80 or the opposite end of the spectrum where you download it from canada or somewhere, and then there's a fee at the end, etc. this site looks like a potential good deal.

Comment

Supposed to be the same. If you do the $9.95 download report back what you received and how you like it.

Comment

welp, bought the clymer...

Comment

Working...
              X