Digital Gauge Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Gauge Help

I am trying to find out some info on the alarms on the bottom of the digital tach gauge that is part of a 1993 Grady White yamaha package. What do the symbols stand for? I have attached a ref picture.

There is a clear circle with just the bottom 1/4 filled in..What does that represent?

The 2nd one looks like a water ski ramp in black.. What does that stand for?

The 3rd one is a solid black circle with maybe the top 1/4 not filled in? What deos this stand for?

It appears that the horizontal lines that run up the right side of the gauge show the nagle of tilt/trim?

Is there an online book in refernece to this gauge? I can't find one..Any help appreciated!!
    Attached Files

The three bars at bottom are oil level on oil injection tanks, left bar is low oil(warning system will activate), middle bar is means need to add oil and right bar is full of oil. Over heat light will appear on bottom left side of gauge if engine overheats. Bar graph on right side is trim angle. In middle of gauge is RPM's.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X